About Me

My photo
Rooted in God's Word; Empowered by God's Spirit; Engaged in God's World.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Food Glorious Food!!


Thanks for all your prayers regarding the malaria medication for Abigail and Joshua! Praise God they are doing well taking their medication! Some days they eat really well and other days they are not quite so good!! They love getting their hands on the spoon and the food so it can be a messy business! There are some things here that we cannot get that they like-the powdered Dinners from Heinz! I miss them especially on the days when I am maybe not as well prepared as I should have been!! We can get most other things for them-cereal which they like and I am making up most of their other food. Please pray that Abigail and Joshua will eat well!! They love drinking water which is a real blessing especially on days like today when it is hot!!

No comments: